Regardless if your professional headshots are Business Headshots or Theatrical Headshots, it is a representation of you and your level of professionalism. Your headshot is an investment in your future. The quality of that investment is a reflection of the dedication you have to your trade. So, unless your trade involves being in the park, why would you want to use a photo that looks like a snapshot taken in some park?
1. It starts with choosing the right background. One that either compliments your model or is not a distraction from your model.
3. Make your model comfortable with you so that they will relax and show their true personality.
4. Have your model pose in a way that is appropriate for the intended use and complementary to your model.
5. Know your model intended use of the headshots.
6. Use only the appropriate amount of editing for the intended use of the final image.
All content is protected by Federal Copyright Laws. Theme by Mizmizi